I didn't know what to expect this week. Okay, that's a lie. I was told by my buddy that this course is really challenging, however this same buddy of mine had also nearly failed 108. Besides the room being as hot as a sauna on Monday, the rest of the week was pretty good. I was familiar learning about existential and universal quantifiers from my 137 Math class, so this was all review to me. The quiz today in tutorial was very straightforward, so straightforward that I thought it was a trick. I'm pretty sure it went well.
I believe the little "pop quizzes" in class are good, because they sort of force you to participate in them, even if you don't feel like it, they still somehow get you to tackle them.
I'm not entirely sure what this problem-solving episode is that we have to make up, but I guess I'll save it for later. Overall, I feel confident that the material in this course will be suitable to me, as I have always had a knack for problem solving and logic. Productive week and a half so far. Let's keep it going. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment